Working on Climate Change:
Getting the City of Beaverton to Divest from Fossil and Nuclear Fuels
Thank you for thinking about helping me to collect signatures for my petition!
Things to know:
- You don’t have to be from Beaverton to help or to sign the petition because what each of us does affects us all and the whole planet’s future.
- There will be a potluck party for anyone who collects at least 10 signatures and at the party a gift for the one who collects the most signatures between now and April 10th. (The party will probably April 11th; details to follow.)
- You don’t need to be a child or teen to help with this! Everybody can join my team!
How to do it:
1) Facebook, Instagram, text, phone, email, visit, talk to everyone you can think of and ask them to go here to sign the petition—aunts, uncles, friends, whoever:
2) Ask them to email you to let you know they signed it, and then on April 10, email me a list of the people you know who signed. I’ll check them against my petition, and see who the winner is!
Please call me or my mom, Pam, with any questions: 503-645-6642, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again!